Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Please Help with Getting to Paris Show!

ALEXEI alexeis@usa.net
Tue, 28 May 2002 12:08:18 +0300

Friends,

I am slowly but surely running into a problem which is the delayed delivery of
my ticket to the Paris show.  Ticketnet.fr refuses to say on what date they
sent the ticket, and I have all grounds to believe that it wasn't done
promptly.  Anyroads, I only have one full day before I take a train and then a
flight to Paris, and would very much appreciate if someone has a spare ticket
or knows where to buy and can make the purchase for me (needless to say, the
cost of the ticket as well as any additional fees incurred in the process will
be reimbursed as soon as we meet at the gig).  Thanks much in advance---even
for the sympathy.

Alexei