Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Oils on TV

leftjab leftjab@well.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 17:19:40 -0700

despite what the insert in the Luritja Way single said, it doesn't appear
that the Oils will appear on either show before they leave the U.S. next
week for Europe:

http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html#LN

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/guests.shtml

but maybe they'll be on when they return for their July run.

Jonathan