Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Vogue 5-20 & Bogart's 5-21

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:35:25 -0700 (PDT)

You got BLOT?  You lucky bastards.  That is one of my
al time favorite tunes and I would kill (well, not
literally, maybe just commit some mayhem) to see that
live.  I hope they come back to the West Coast on
their way home (after an extended trip through the
southern states and Europe and of course Phoenix).

Randy