Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] hunters & collectors to trade

fish_oil@space.com fish_oil@space.com
Wed, 22 May 2002 07:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

G'day Mike,

     Sincere consolation on your easterness - but I
think if the Oils themselves booked the gigs, as
opposed to booking agents, Newfoundland would be one of
their first picks, what with the history, people and
all. Good luck next round,

best from the west,

bruce in calgary

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Mike Blackwood wrote

> I have a second-hand copy of "Ghost Nation" by the
Hunters & Collectors
> that deserves a more appreciative home.  Anyone
willing to part with an
> original of "The Hunting Party EP"?  I have a cd-r of
it, and now I love
> it so much I want the original for cd-collector-geek
reasons...

> If not, anyone who offers me something cool in
exchange that I son't
> already have gets it.  The Neil Finn/Dave Dobbyn/Bic
Runga live album
> comes to mind, along with any Oils, Ned's Atomic
Dustbin, REM, Ghosties,
> Chapterhouse, Mutton Birds, etc rarities (bootlegs,
albums, singles,
> posters, t-shirts, stickers, etc) that may be out
there.

> hold together,
> Mike Blackwood
> (lives as far east as is possible in North America &
won't get to see the
>  Oils.  Canada is an inconveniently huge country at
times!)