Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Red Sails and Fibromoon

Stephen Scott stephenandeva@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 10:21:41 +0000

Hi there,
I should have put this out to the other workers first, but it is too late
now. I have an extra copy of that Olympics CD with the Ghostwriters et al,
on it. The link is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=873187194
It is pretty hard to find, but worth the search.
Best regards
Stephen
"This is a mad house....you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday".