Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Pontiac show

Kiri W screaminblue88@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 04:25:53 +0000

For Sure..... They did King of the Mountain then part of River Runs Red, and
straight into Been Away Too Long, (with a guitar switch for Bones.)
Interesting combo. They opened with Tone Poem which I thought was unusual.

Hilights for me were, "Renaissance Man", "Drums Of Heaven", "Sometimes",
"Poets and Slaves". The latter had me spellbound. It's right up there with
Sharman's Boxer's now! Was so hoping for "No Reaction" Haven't heard that
live for eons!!

Despite the sound problems, it was an excellent concert.

Cheers,
KW