Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Red Sails and Fibromoon

jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net jccuneo@mail.bellsouth.net
Mon, 20 May 2002 16:20:47 -0500

Hey Lina,

If she loves Ready Steady Go, then you should get the Olympic Record
(official soundtrack of the Sydney Olympics done by Rob).  There is a song
in there called "You're Here (Set, Ready, Go)" which she would probably love.

I really like that CD as a whole.  Rob's talent comes oozing through the
whole album.

Take care.

Jacques