Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Edmonton -- Red's -- May 15, 2002...End of my tour...

Eric Fiedler Eric@Merion.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 09:17:32 -0400

So is "E-Beat" being performed acoustically? How does it sound?

-----Original Message-----
From: David A. Brass [mailto:amt4all@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 7:32 AM
To: powderworks@colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] Edmonton -- Red's -- May 15, 2002...End of my
tour...

Had problems with my MD recorder that caused me to miss the 1st 3 songs:

Redneck Wonderland
Too Much Sunshine
Bullroarer

Disk 1
Under The Overpass
Drums Of Heaven
Truganini
Luritja Way
E-Beat
Blue Sky Mining
Now Or Never Land
Say Your Prayers
Golden Age
Rennassance Man (!!!They soundcheck this in Calgary!!!)
Bed's Are Burning
King Of The Mountain
The Dead Heart
_______
Disk2
Forgotten Years
______
Tone Poem
Dreamworld
______
Hercules(!!!)

By far, the best show of the tour...the sound was incredible...I was about
10 feet in front of Peter Garrett.  When going into Dreamworld...P.
Garrett stared at me and yelled "See You In Winnipeg!!!"...I shrugged back
to indicate that I will not be going on...if only I could make that one.
I got a great recording of the crutial parts of this show and am quite
satisfied.  I unfortunately arrived too late to try to make the
soundcheck.
Now begins my long journey back to N. California...I DON'T WANNA GO
HOME!!!....

THIS IS SOMETHING I WILL REMEMBER...

David A. Brass
(temp)Edmonton, Alberta