Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NYC dates?

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:57:06 -0500

the only confirmed show is friday the 24th at the bowery ballroom. you can
go to their website for ticket info. i think the url is boweryballroom.com.

less than 2 weeks away! woohoo!!

(i'm already planning on playing sick thursday afternoon, so when i call out
sick on friday, my coworkers wont know that i'm really driving to ny to see
the boys!)

-n