Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob Drums!

[name removed] example@example.com
Tue, 14 May 2002 19:47:48 +1000

  I am finally doing the final mix of the song i wrote with Rob
  two years ago, over the next two weeks. On the weekend i was in the
  studio dubbing the song from 2" tape to pro tools on the computer.
  While i was there i was soloing the old fella's drums and i must
  say what fun it is having a multi track of his outbursts!, (maybe
  i'll put a drums only mix on the single!)....lol.
   The engineer said to me "Damien there are a lot of drum tracks on
  this tape" and i said "yeah that's the thing with that Rob Hirst
  fellow". and he said "what? this drummer plays like Rob" and i said
  "no it is Rob" and the engineer freaked!.