Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Calgary Workers?

fish_oil@space.com fish_oil@space.com
Mon, 13 May 2002 16:56:16 -0700 (PDT)

Howdy Powder tribe,

     Any of you locals going to meet at Mac Hall prior
to? I'll be there by 5'ish. Look for the tall, homely,
cross-looking old man accompanied by a beautiful red
head in a Breathe t-shirt. Yes, that IS my daughter,
and YES, by gawd, I will break your arse if you
misbehave lads!!!

Speaking of bad behaviour, I guess I'll have to forego
all the lurching, etc. now that some of my own
bairns'll be present. Reputation and all that. Perhaps
I should disguise myself...

     Let me know if any of you want to get together.

Til tomorrow!

bruce, who is rapidly approaching 'extremely agitated
in almost unbearable aniticipation...'

'I say, "don't leave your heart in a hard place."' :)

Join the Space Program: Get FREE E-mail at http://www.space.com.