Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Beds-free evening

Chris Nelson sporto219@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 10 May 2002 16:13:11 -0400

Interesting... I've been wondering at recent shows that I've attended
whether or not they might leave Beds off the playlist.  So far, they
haven't.  In fact, for the 25-ish shows I've attended since the "Diesel"
tour, I think Beds has been played every time.  Don't get me wrong - it is a
great (and meaningful) song , but I honestly wouldn't mind hearing something
else in its place for a change.  Maybe when they return to NYC at the end of
the month...

As for you dismayed people in the southern US, don't give up hope.  I'm sure
some dates down your way will be added before the US tour is over and done
with.