Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I just met Pete Garrett

Brian Perkins btec11@attbi.com
Thu, 9 May 2002 15:21:02 -0700

About 2 hours ago at the KBOO studio here in P-land.  He had on a RW cap
and a Denim shirt with a red "T" shaped symbol on it. Thanks to Mai for
getting me in there! We also were able to get Schaf and two other
Workers in as well. Mai brought some homemade cookies and Schaf brought
some Oregon brewed beer: "Craig's Favorite he told PG" or some such! The
station will send us copies of the interview, in case you missed it on
the webcast. Less than seven hours before we will be immersed in Oily
goodness.  AGGGGHH I can't stand the anticipation........... Help
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Brian Perkins
West Linn, OR