Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Fwd: KFOG San Francisco

Stephen Scott stephenandeva@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 May 2002 18:08:17 +0000

Hi there,
I just read this on the Crowded House, Tongue in the Mail list.
It's pretty funny. For those that don't know, "Six months in a Leaky Boat"
and "Haul Away" are two Tim Finn composed Split Enz tracks from their Time
and Tide release. And the last paragraph I have heard before. What a story.
Bones was cleaning Neil Finn's pool whilst the old Oils were playing round
the world with their D&D album. That reminds me, does anyone have the Blue
Sky Mine album with the sticker on the front proclaiming "the New Midnight
Oil". I guess it was their way of introducing their new bassist.
See ya
Stephen
"This is a mad house...you'll be lucky to make it till Tuesday".