Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] business cards-song request

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 09:22:29 -0500

i wouldn't se surprised if it was rigged since they played "no time for
games" in boston last november. maybe it's just the newest addition to their
repertoire of older live songs, live hercules, only the strong, read about
it.... i mean, there's definitely a set collection of older songs that they
rotate between at shows. (by older i mean pre-D&D)

-nina