Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No Photo Policy LMOC

Justin H justinh@jeack.com.au
Thu, 2 May 2002 14:44:36 -1000

hmmm, i guess thats me. I think I already did state the issues or issue as the
case may be. "Copyright" In the past the Oils have, like U2, also allowed photography
in concerts, the point is that the rules changed. Copyright was handed over
to the photographer not the artist being shot. As to the discussion about taking
memories from anything you pay to see???? Therefore I guess its OK to take a
video camera into a cinema and tape a movie, just so you can look back on your
favourite bits. I dont think its a capatilist issue, lines have to be drawn
somewhere. Geez, to assume that something the Oils do is capatalist?? I dont
think so.
Justin

http://www.jeack.com.au