Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] No Photo Policy

Jane R bunge91@hotmail.com
Thu, 02 May 2002 09:15:29 +1000

I didnt say that the t-shirts would be dodgy. Of course they would be of
good quality, otherwise nobody would buy them!.
But come on guys if you were in the Oils situation and you had worked really
hard to get where they are wouldnt you be a bit pissed off if someone was
making money off your name and your image??.

Jane.