Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] OILS/INXS

Dale Ortiz dancingtoad69@hotmail.com
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 16:33:57 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D8D1.DB1670D0

INXS should change their name to New INXS, or The INXS Legacy, if they do=
 not disband, or want to keep the name. Meybe I'm wrong, but It's just no=
t the same anymore. Will they stay around long enough to put out a post-H=
utchence Anthology? Who knows? Good luck to them, but it's just not the s=
ame.Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.=
msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D8D1.DB1670D0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>INXS should ch=
ange their name to New INXS, or The INXS Legacy, if they do not disband, =
or want to keep the name. Meybe I'm wrong, but It's just not the same any=
more. Will they stay around long enough to put out a post-Hutchence Antho=
logy? Who knows? Good luck to them, but it's just not the same.<BR><BR></=
plorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://explorer.msn=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C1D8D1.DB1670D0--