Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Rob Hirst

Matthew Marzullo mmarzullo@usa.com
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 08:47:23 -0500

Miron wrote:

"An excellent performer who has always been true to himself, doing what he believes is right. He is 57 and he rocks!"

Is Rob really that old?  My dad is 57 and looks pretty good, but not THAT good.  If this is true, Rob is the youngest looking 57 year old I've ever seen.  I know Peter is 48 or so...can anyone confirm that this is indeed Rob's age?  What about the ages of the other Oils? Just curious...

Matt
--

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/