Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils wardrobe..or lack thereof......

Rumor63@aol.com Rumor63@aol.com
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:13:08 EST

  I have been the Oils biggest fan long enough to pretend that I know
something.....They have always worn the same clothes for pics and shows... it
amazes me that some shirts still pop up in pics after many years!!! I always
was partial to the newspaper print jumpsuit!!!!  And the 10 to 1 scan bar
shirt....(almost 20 years old) ..Mine got retired this time.......they signed
it and I dont think Ill be wearing it again.... Life is good!!!       Linda