Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils on Letterman 3/25/ NYC 3/26

Janie Wright xspoohie@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:49:48 -0800

OMG... I did the same thing !! Although  no one taped it for me :(  I did
get a surprise today though, a friend of mine is volunteering for life beat
soo she got to go to the show for free !!!  While she was setting up, and
they were reherseing I got to hear, also she called me when they came on. I
listened for an hour, but myt phone started to die and my stomach was
growling major !!!  It was awsome though...

See you all in Portland !!!
Janie