Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] is this the right list???

Sylvie Dumas czechgirl7126@hotmail.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:27:42 -0500

<P>It's been a while now that I am on this list, and finally I have the guts to ask you something.</P>
<P>Back on Oct 28 at Le Spectrum in Montreal, I saw some people with "Powderworks" shirts.&nbsp; Did they get them throught this list??&nbsp; If yes, how?&nbsp; If no, where?</P>
<P>Also I am taking the opportunity if he is a member of this list, to thank the nice man who took my picture with Martin and then with Peter.&nbsp; I love the pictures they are nice.&nbsp; If you recognize yourself, well write me personnaly.&nbsp; I am the one who called Jim Moginie, "Jim Mon Genie", (genie means genius)!!</P>
<P>Tks in advance.&nbsp; <BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>Sylvie Dumas
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>