Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Philadelphia show??

Anne Pedersen AEPedersen@sheller.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:43:00 -0500

Hi, all,
I wouldn't let my 10 yr old aspiring drummer go to the last show, as it was a school night, and promised he'd be front and center when the band returned in the spring.  He's dreaming of jumping for a stick....
While I've heard some hopeful speculations, I've seen nothing confirmed for Philadelphia this week, when it would seem most likely.
So am I taking him to Baltimore or DC (NY's now sold out!)?  Is the Baltimore show still a go?  Any information appreciated.
Anne (mom of Scott, who says Progress is still his favorite song)