Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] KFOG show setlist

leftjab leftjab@well.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 04:51:37 -0800

22 March 2002, Santa Clara, CA, Paramount Theater, Great America Amusement Park

Redneck Wonderland
Too Much Sunshine
Bullroarer
Under the Overpass
Dreamworld
Luritja Way (Rob stand up kit, acoustic guitars)
Time to Heal (     "   )
Golden Age (   " )
Short Memory (  "  )
Blue Sky Mining (I think they went back to usual set up)
Say Your Prayers
Sometimes
Dead Heart
King of the Mountain
Forgotten Years

E:  Beds are Burning

about 80 minutes, but once the crowd got into it, time and amount of songs
didn't matter.  everyone was sitting the first half, the pretty nice and
decently sized theater wasn't totally filled, and no one wanted to get up
and dance.  once the crowd stood up, though, we didn't sit back down, and
the energy level was amazing for this sort of contest show, there were a
lot of fans, and new ones no doubt.  it just felt amazing listening, they
are all so good.

they also confirmed the SF Warfield show on May 7 :)

i'm off on vacation for a week in a few minutes and won't be able to post
to the list, but had to share the songs.  Hope KFOG replays most of it
(they usually play around 55 minutes of their shows) in the not too distant
future.

Jonathan