Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] CA shows

brubin@kayescholer.com brubin@kayescholer.com
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:19:26 -0500

Can someone who saw a show(s) in CA let us know if any merchandise is being
sold?  Also, I'd be curious to know what the band's plans are during the
month gap between announced tour dates.   Are they doing touristy things
around the US?  Maybe someone can ask the band after one of the shows.

Anyway, I really can't believe I'm getting 50 messages a day on golf here
when the Oils have just released an awesome album  and are currently
playing shows in CA.  Doesn't Capricornia interest anyone here?  For those
who have a lot of time on their hands, which I don't, how about discussing
the song lyrics?  I'll try to get the ball rolling here...Mozzie March.
What does the title refer to?  Who is the King of Happiness?  What is this
song about?  The media giving simple answers to complex issues?  But then
what is the marching over fields of green all about?

Sorry to be grumpy but accountants during tax season get this way :(

Ben
NY