Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Intro & a question

Geoffrey Holland geoff13@shaw.ca
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:01:22 -0800

--Boundary_(ID_tF0zXJLTZ8m+ApyzxLneMg)

Hello Powderworkers!

I'm a 31yr old huge fan, in fact my first ever concert was on the Diesel and Dust tour at the Pacific Coliseum here in Vancouver. Had the huge thrill of seeing the band at the Commodore last November and am much looking forward to May 11 for the return! Met a few nice folks in November and hope to hear from you on this list! I was at the 2nd Commodore show, tall guy in front wearing a thethe t-shirt. My buddy and I hung out after the show in the stinky back alley and met the band...huge thrill there! Rob even mentioned that he liked my shirt (the front says BIGGER HARDER FASTER MORE).
One question I have for anyone who might be able to help. While we were waiting for the band to come out had a chance to chat with some of the roadies about golf. The one big guy mentioned that 3-4 of the band and roadies like to play. Since my buddy and I work at a golf course we offered to set them up with a round next time around. So does anyone know how I could get a message to someone in the band or crew regarding this? I'll be at the show no matter what but it would be cool to set the boys up with a free round if possible!

Geoffrey Holland
Vancouver, BC

--Boundary_(ID_tF0zXJLTZ8m+ApyzxLneMg)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello Powderworkers!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I'm a 31yr old huge fan, in fact my first ever
concert was on the Diesel and Dust tour at the Pacific Coliseum here in
Vancouver. Had the huge thrill of seeing the band at the Commodore last November
and am much looking forward to May 11 for the return! Met a few nice folks in
November and hope to hear from you on this list! I was at the 2nd Commodore
show, tall guy in front wearing a thethe t-shirt. My buddy and I hung out after
the show in the stinky back alley and met the band...huge thrill there! Rob even
mentioned that he liked my shirt (the front says BIGGER HARDER FASTER
MORE).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>One question I have for anyone who might be able to
help. While we were waiting for the band to come out had a chance to chat with
some of the roadies about golf. The one big guy mentioned that 3-4 of the band
and roadies like to play. Since my buddy and I work at a golf course we offered
to set them up with a round next time around. So does anyone know how I could
get a message to someone in the band or crew regarding this? I'll be at the show
no matter what but it would be cool to set the boys up with a free round if
possible!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Geoffrey Holland</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Vancouver, BC</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_tF0zXJLTZ8m+ApyzxLneMg)--