Midnight Oil

Re[1]: [Powderworks] Progressive/Psychedelia in OZ - NMOC

Stephen Scott nornirn@lycos.co.uk
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 01:24:41 -0700 (MST)

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0235211016526271_ID

Hi Lou,
Have seen you on the Seance list before. Must say I love the Church stuff, and am
planning to get the other Kilbey stuff like the Crystal Set and the Bhagavad Guitars and
the Penny Drops. If Steve's brothers have an ounce of his talent, then they will be great.
I have the guilt trip album, which is certainly different. I think my Church collection
elcipses my Oils collection. If you count side/solo/collaboration projects then I have 49
CD albums, 2 videos and numerous singles. Talk about prolific. I wish the oils would be
like that sometimes.
Keep the faith!
Stephen

Free Email - http://www.lycos.co.uk
Get your domain for =A39.90 - http://lycos.uk.domainnames.com/default.asp?caller=3Dlycos_ef
Win a widescreen TV - http://sundayleague.lycos.co.uk

--=_NextPart_Caramail_0235211016526271_ID--