Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Well, about three or four of these came in today.

Brian Huddell bhuddell@bellsouth.net
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:21:36 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C1CEBA.81D5B5B0

This is a little bit serious, I guess, in that this guy I don't know is
telling lies about me to people, some of whom I do "know" in the
Internet sense.  All I can say is that my account is accurate -- I said
he appeared "foolish" for not reading the message that he kept
forwarding to us, to which he responded "F*ck You!".  My next message to
him was also my last.  It was extremely sarcastic but not obscene or
threatening.  He wrote back twice but I never responded.

Obviously I have all the messages to validate this, but I guess he could
say I forged the "F*ck You" message (the headers will bear me out).  He
can say whatever he wants, which is a little bit unnerving.  For the
list's sake I'm not going bother to defend myself in public after this
because I know nobody really cares, but I wanted to reiterate that I
didn't harass this guy.  So far the ratio of emails between us is 3 from
him to me, 2 from me to him.  I sarcastically called him a "genius"
exactly 1 time.  Exactly as many times as he said "F*ck You" to me.  I
hope the rest of you find the idea of this guy "politely" doing anything
to be as laughable as I do.

I'm done with him, but be careful with this guy.