Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Liquid8 Street Teams

Kathryn E. Adams kate@dnki.net
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:58:27 -0500

Anybody see this?  Anybody doing this?

http://www.liquid8records.com/streetteam-info.htm

Liquid8 (liquidate?) is enrolling and organizing volunteers to shake the
college radio and alternative radio trees, put up posters, etc. in advance
of tour dates.

I don't have enough time now that my life got a bit monkey-wrenched as of
late, but it looks like an interesting thing.   (I was interested in their
methods of enrolling and organizing promotional volunteers for
community-based science organization reasons ... and was a little amused
that it was set up somewhat like the ACF's Volunteer Green program
...).  Whaddya think?

Kate Adams
Doctoral Student - Epidemiology
UMass Lowell
(781) 396-0551

How Mahatma Gandhi defined the Seven Deadly Sins:
* Wealth without work
* Pleasure without conscience
* Knowledge without character
* Commerce without morality