Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] oils in vermont!

Glitch sena.reisenweaver@verizon.net
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:05:18 -0400

Jon and I are definitely going - of course!  There are a couple of other
'workers in VT/NH as well who I'm sure will be there.  As for the
location...Killington is a small town dominated by a ski resort.  The club
is a small-ish nightclub in a very small town.
Curious that they're playing there, but I'm not complaining!
--Glitch