Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tickets for SF gig

leftjab leftjab@well.com
Thu, 07 Mar 2002 20:01:09 -0800

--=====================_7364359==_.ALT

the www.kfog.com website has the following info:

Spring Wing Ding ticket give away stops:
Join KFOG Friday, March 8th 12 Noon -1 PM at Everything Wireless, 19110
Stevens Creek Blvd, Cupertino between 280 & Wolf for your chance to pick up
KFOG Spring Wingding Tickets.

Pick up KFOG Wing Ding tickets at the Redwood City Transit Station in
celebration of the new Transit Exhibit at the San Matwo County History
Museum. KFOG will be on site at the Transit station from 8:30 - 9:30
Friday, March 15th.

Pick up KFOG Wing Ding tickets at the San Francisco Caltrans Station
Thursday, March 21st 4:30 - 5:30pm - 4th & Townsend.

You can also sign up on the site to win in a drawing, and they will be
giving away tickets over the air.  When I tuned in today, the Dead Heart
was living there ...

One positive thing about such a strange show is that KFOG will probably
subsequently broadcast an edited version of the concert, so we can look
forward to some easy FM tapes.

Jonathan

At 02:17 PM 3/7/02 -0800, borg wrote:
>KFOG told me they are giving tickets away in person somewhere
>in Cupertino tomorrow, I was on the cell phone and I did not hear where
>in Cupertino.Give them  a call to find out more details.
>
>Simon

--=====================_7364359==_.ALT

the <a href="http://www.kfog.com/" eudora="autourl">www.kfog.com</a>
website has the following info:<br><br>
You can also sign up on the site to win in a drawing, and they will be giving away tickets over the air.&nbsp; When I tuned in today, the Dead Heart was living there ...<br><br>
One positive thing about such a strange show is that KFOG will probably subsequently broadcast an edited version of the concert, so we can look forward to some easy FM tapes.<br><br>
Jonathan<br><br>
At 02:17 PM 3/7/02 -0800, borg wrote:<br>
in Cupertino tomorrow, I was on the cell phone and I did not hear where<br>
in Cupertino.Give them&nbsp; a call to find out more details.<br><br>
Simon<br><br>