Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Capricornia!

Jason Tattershall JasonT@selectcu.com.au
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 14:51:17 +1100

I was curious about "Luritja" facts too, so I checked it out !
After a quick look I've found out that "Luritja" seems to be an Aboriginal
tribe based in Central Australia.
One interesting fact was that Mr Harold Thomas (creator of the Aboriginal
Flag) is noted as a "Luritja Man".
Maybe why the band singled out Luritja Way????????

Lyrics make a bit more sense now ;
"Joining the dots at Luritja Way"  Design???
"There is something hanging in the breeze" Flag???

I feel like I've cracked a secret Oil code !!!!!!!

Onyas !