Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] cows/greasy dream

Murace, Michael Michael.Murace@unistudios.com
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:32:28 -0500

JJJ are playing "Been away too long" rite now.

-----Original Message-----
From: tone poem [mailto:taralys@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 4 March 2002 3:48
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] cows/greasy dream

'and some just golden-arches smile'

-ian.

----Original Message Follows----
From: James Warren <jimcwarren@earthlink.net>
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] cows/greasy dream
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 20:03:42 -0800

So here is my latest Midnight Oil Dream.

I am sitting in this lounge (with all of you workers there, to be sure)
waiting for an Oils Show to begin.  I had just arrived, and showed
up with my dinner, a really greasy McDonald's burger and a Coke.

At that moment Rob Hirst comes out and says hi to anyone within
earshot and walks over and sits on the sofa near me and some other
workers.  I can't hide the Mickey D's in front of me; I feel totally
busted (please do not let this start a hamburger discussion on the list!)

Anyway, I say hi to Rob, since I have met him twice, and I proceed
to shake his hand, and am completely embarrassed, since my hand
is really greasy from the food.  He wasn't annoyed.  That's about all I
remember.

-Jim