Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "bring back the cows"???

Erik Fernandez efernandez@qwest.net
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 23:32:58 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C1C242.966ADB60

I'm a little confused by the cows theme on the new cd. Here in the =
western US we have HUGE environmental destruction from cows - they graze =
everywhere - destroying stream side vegetation, and then crap in the =
streams both of which are big problems for Salmon and other fish =
species.=20
   I don't mean to preach, so I'll stop, but is there something I've =
missed on how the cows got romanticized? Instead of having a quote of =
bring back the cows I would have more expected the enviro friendly oils =
to have a slogan of get rid of the cows.=20
 thanks for any insight,
-Erik

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C1C242.966ADB60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm a little confused by the cows theme on the new =
cd. Here in=20
the western US we have HUGE environmental&nbsp;destruction from cows - =
they=20
graze everywhere - destroying stream side vegetation, and then crap in =
the=20
streams both of which are big problems for Salmon and other fish =
species.=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp; I don't mean to preach, so I'll stop, =
but is=20
there something I've missed on how the cows got romanticized? Instead of =
having=20
a quote of bring back the cows I would have more expected the enviro =
friendly=20
oils to have a slogan of get rid of the cows. <BR>&nbsp;thanks for any=20
insight,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>-Erik</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0036_01C1C242.966ADB60--