Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 3 points about cold live at the chapel

rick rickysan@speedlink.com.au
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 02:08:37 +1100

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C1C258.54C9B3A0

 1) The Oils were cool.I'm glad Luritja Way made the edited version of =
the show.

 2)I know people's opinions about Someting for Kate's version of =
Dreamworld are mixed but i absolutely love it.It might have something do =
with the lead singers voice which i reckon would even make a kevin =
"bloody" wilson song sound like a masterpiece (no disrespect Kev).His, =
and the lead singer of spy v spy, are my favourite voices in music.

3) I dug the guy in about the 4th row who in a crowd full of people =
sitting down was standing up playing air guitar during Forgotten =
Years(was it a worker?)

      RICK

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C1C258.54C9B3A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;1) The Oils were cool.I'm glad =
Luritja Way=20
made the edited version of the show.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;2)I know people's&nbsp;opinions =
about=20
Someting for Kate's version of Dreamworld are mixed but i absolutely =
love it.It=20
might have something do with the lead singers voice which i reckon would =
even=20
make a kevin "bloody" wilson song sound like a masterpiece (no =
disrespect=20
Kev).His, and the lead singer of spy v spy, are my favourite voices in=20
music.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>3) I&nbsp;dug the guy in about the 4th =
row who in a=20
crowd full of people sitting down was standing up playing air guitar =
during=20
Forgotten Years(was it a worker?)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
RICK</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C1C258.54C9B3A0--