Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Bummed Out...

Schaf schafers@efn.org
Sat, 02 Mar 2002 01:59:00 -0800

--=====================_467269027==_.ALT

Just got my Whammo CD in the mail of Capricornia...  Totally bummed
out....  Was hoping for more interviews and etc with the Oils...  And track
12 isn't even a track, it's the Multimedia thing...  So for those that
didn't order the Aus version, you're not missing anything...  Actually I
think for once the US release is better, 'cause it comes with Say Your
Prayers....

But just venting...  Keep waiting for more dates, hopefully soon some up
here in the NW will be confirmed!!!  Till then, listening to it at full
blast...  At least this way I got a copy for my car now right???

Still bummed out it's not any different.....  The Golden Age single was
pretty cool though...  Haven't popped that one in yet...  Peace...
Schaf

Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy

AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead

"We're losing our innonence"  -- Lake Oswego Review Headline
the gun 2 weeks later were back in school after being supposedly expelled...
And talk about HYPOCRISY!!!

--=====================_467269027==_.ALT

Just got my Whammo CD in the mail of Capricornia...&nbsp; Totally bummed
out....&nbsp; Was hoping for more interviews and etc with the
Oils...&nbsp; And track 12 isn't even a track, it's the Multimedia
thing...&nbsp; So for those that didn't order the Aus version, you're not
missing anything...&nbsp; Actually I think for once the US release is
better, 'cause it comes with Say Your Prayers....&nbsp; <br><br>
But just venting...&nbsp; Keep waiting for more dates, hopefully soon
some up here in the NW will be confirmed!!!&nbsp; Till then, listening to
it at full blast...&nbsp; At least this way I got a copy for my car now
right???&nbsp; <br><br>
Still bummed out it's not any different.....&nbsp; The Golden Age single
was pretty cool though...&nbsp; Haven't popped that one in yet...&nbsp;
Peace...<br>
Schaf<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Schaf -- schafers@efn.org -- Prayer Letter Guy<br><br>
AOL Instant Messenger - CCrazyhead<br><br>
&quot;We're losing our innonence&quot;&nbsp; -- Lake Oswego Review
Headline<br>
had<br>
the gun 2 weeks later were back in school after being supposedly
expelled...<br>
And talk about HYPOCRISY!!!<br>
&nbsp; <br>