Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] I haven't been able to read all the recent post s so I'm not sure whether this has been brought up bu

Justin H justinh@jeack.com.au
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:06:03 -1000

Thats only because you were in Bardot werent you Krusty

>Why does it matter who the oils are playing with?  I would love to see
Billy Idol.  So excited about Garbage.  Ok so i have no time for Nickelback
but obviously people do caus their records sell.
>Its a great way for the Oils to pick up new fans who are there to see
other bands.  I don't understand why people think their musical judgement
should be the same as the bands they like.  If the Oils decided to play
with Bardot I wouldnt care - its their decision.....
>Krusty
>
>  "Lane, Andrew" <Andrew.Lane@experko.chh.com> wrote: trav, you beat me
too it. by coincidence i am also out of the country very