Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sprint logo use etiquettte

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:11:59 +1000 (EST)

 How about my daughter's hand?  I was just cleaning
her play-room (she is now 11), and found the painting
we both created when she was only 5.  Her hand on the
black background.

How it was done was she put her hand on the white
paper (her hand was inside the rubber glove and some
rubber bands), and I used black spray-can, and when
done let her decorate the hand.  She did it to my
supprise, trying to draw funny shapes looking like
peace signs (lol).  I know it's such a small hand,
but....hmmmm..

fish_oil@space.com wrote:

Not if you use your own hand as a model :) Thecoolest
shirt I own was 'hand' made for the gig lastmonth,
using my own mitt covered in white-out on ablack
shirt. It looks awesome. I'd love to see how
yoursculpting turns out, not that I'd ever want to buy
oneor anything...

=====

Lina

Concrete you don't free my soul... ...Midnight Oil

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au
- Find yourself a bargain!