Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "Caprichordia"

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott@iinet.net.au
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 19:49:29 +0800

At 12-06-02 01:07 PM -0400, tfrommer@mindspring.com wrote:
>List guitarists --
>I haven't been following the songbook discussions super-closely. Has
>anyone tabbed out any songs from "Capricornia" yet? I am a very beginning
>guitar player (basically, I suck) but think I may be able to keep the
>rhythm on "Lurijta Way" at least, but can't hear the chords to save myself.

I think the only one that has been completely done is Under The Overpass,
plus the Tone Poem that was posted yesterday.  The Golden Age riff was
around somewhere too.  I've worked out bits of most of the songs, but not
the complete songs.  I just can't get the main riff for Luritja Way no
matter how many times I watch the Chapel video!

jeff...