Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Road Trip

Terry Johnson tenacious@cyberback.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:09:47 -0500

I and my gang will be starting from Little Rock.  We have a place to stay in
St. Louis, but not one in KC yet.  I was so bummed when they cancelled this
the first time around.  I can't help feeling some trepidation going into it
again.  :)

Can't wait to meet you guys!

--Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Talisyn@aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2002 5:31 PM
To: markn@datareturn.com
Cc: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] Road Trip

<< I am stoked to confirm I am doing a road trip to see the Oils. Going to
St Louis and Kansas shows. Excellent ! It will be a bit of a drive from
Dallas, but worth it

Hi Mark,

We're making the same road trip from Dallas. Are you in Dallas? Perhaps we
should start up the Deadheart caravan again :-) Todd, Cris-- you out there
mates?

<3 Tali