Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Dee Dee Ramone is dead.

Oils21@aol.com Oils21@aol.com
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:02:17 EDT

--part1_139.f5bea6f.2a32b199_boundary

I understand your point of view but I believe it only applies once one is
hooked. My whole point is that is one never begins using, one can never die
of an OD.  Since we have all seen countless people die of drug use there is
an example that is already set that people can follow.

I know that once addiction begins, there are many other factors that can make
it difficult to get off. However, whether one begins using out of curiosity
or because of the stresses of life, that part is completely avoidable in my
opinion.  And if that is avoidable, then dying of an OD is avoidable by
logical progression.

I wish all people hooked the power and strength to get off.

Phil

--part1_139.f5bea6f.2a32b199_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I understand your point of view but I believe it only applies once one is hooked. My whole point is that is one never begins using, one can never die of an OD. &nbsp;Since we have all seen countless people die of drug use there is an example that is already set that people can follow. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I know that once addiction begins, there are many other factors that can make it difficult to get off. However, whether one begins using out of curiosity or because of the stresses of life, that part is completely avoidable in my opinion. &nbsp;And if that is avoidable, then dying of an OD is avoidable by logical progression. &nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I wish all people hooked the power and strength to get off.
<BR>
<BR>Phil
<BR>
<BR>