Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Dee Dee Ramone is dead.

Dale Ortiz dancingtoad69@hotmail.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:21:18 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20D86.F36FBBC0

I was reading the Joey Ramone message board, and I found out about this. =
He died of a drug overdose, last night. I thought it was a joke, at first=
, but it is not. I was stunned, then upset. Now I am depressed. I wonder =
if it'll be on the news.  He was only 49. Such a shame.Get more from the =

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20D86.F36FBBC0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I was reading =
the Joey Ramone message board, and I found out about this. He died of a d=
rug overdose, last night. I thought it was a joke, at first, but it is no=
t. I was stunned, then upset. Now I am depressed. I wonder if it'll be on=
 the news.&nbsp; He was only 49. Such a shame.<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20D86.F36FBBC0--