Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Bullroarers

Rich Karakoudas barakouda@hotmail.com
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 17:38:25 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20A5C.4CA388D0

Hi all, long time no comment here. I just want to insert a short story. =20

I have several and years back I would take one to campouts, picnics, etc.=
 When it got dark I would sneak into the nearby darkness and whirl it abo=
ut.
It would scare half the people there as the sound carries and it is so fo=
reign to them they couldn't grasp what was up.
I still chuckle at a few instances.

If you do make one, I suggest a soft rawhide string as cotton or nylon wi=
ll blister up your hand in a short minute.

RichGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.=
msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20A5C.4CA388D0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi all, long t=
ime no comment here.&nbsp;I just want to insert a short story.&nbsp;</DIV=
> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>I have several and years back I would take one t=
o campouts, picnics, etc. When it got dark I would sneak into the nearby =
darkness and whirl it about.</DIV> <DIV>It would scare half the people th=
ere as the sound carries and it is so foreign to them they couldn't grasp=
 what was up.</DIV> <DIV>I still chuckle at a few instances.</DIV> <DIV>&=
nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>If you do make one, I suggest a soft rawhide string as c=
otton or nylon will blister up your hand in a short minute.</DIV> <DIV>&n=
bsp;</DIV> <DIV>Rich</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from=
 the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.co=

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C20A5C.4CA388D0--