Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Abbreviation?

Brian Jacobs suncrush@lycos.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:06:01 +1200

Nope.  In the context of 20KWatt RSL it's "Returned Servicemen's League," an Aussie VFW.  Here in NZ they're RSA's (Associations)

Brian

---
Rakastaai han maainen, seka kantaai rakas heitan hei tahtille taivassa.

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:02:03
 Dr. J. Lee Hoover wrote:
> Received Signal Level.

Supercharge your e-mail with a 25MB Inbox, POP3 Access, No Ads
and NoTaglines --> LYCOS MAIL PLUS.