Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Capricornia released in Germany!

Jussi Korhonen jussihk@kolumbus.fi
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:26:22 +0300

At 18:16 25.7.2002 +0200, Björn wrote:

 >So it seems that 'Capricornia' is finally spreading across the European
continent.
 >André's remark made me look at Swedish Ginza Musik, and there it is!

I tried looking for Capricornia in Finland, but no luck. I also looked at
an extensive list of upcoming releases, it goes all the way to October this
year but no Midnight Oil on the list.

Then again, in my opinion there's no point in waiting several months for a
local release since it's possible to buy something online (and at a lower
price). I bought one copy - the sales are boosted by the same one copy
despite the location I buy it from.

Jussi