Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils and other Aussie bands in Seattle

Miron Mizrahi mironmizrahi@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:51:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hooray for The Wiggles (holding my pointing finger out and doing
"the wiggle"). They do have rock lineage in the Cockroaches and the
Cockroaches do play the occasional gig in Sydney (not that I ever
went). Friend who attended agreed that it was a crappy show until
they started playing D.O.R.O.T.H.Y!

they came to Cupertino as well but only my wife and son went -
bummer.

For all parents with kids under 5 who are not familiar with The
Wiggles, they are well worth getting into. they have signed a
contract with Disney and their CDs and videos are available at
various stores such as toys'r'us. they are as close to rock'n'roll
as a kids band ever come.

=====
Miron

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
(Midnight Oil)