Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The future's uncertain but the end is always near

Tim Hunter tim.hunter@eircom.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 02:25:43 +0100

Somebody else wrote:

  #> This is, in my opinion, a matter to be addressed by the list owner.

On 16 July 2002 at 17:57, Bjorn Blomquist replied:

  #Help me Rhonda, help help me Rhonda... :-P

nitially, my response was going to be "my name's not Rhonda!", but now I
understand the reference.  As the list owner, I must say that I'm happy
that you all managed to work this out for yourselves without too much
angst.  I've got much more important things that need looking after, like a
very old house, season 1 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and poor lonely pints
of Guinness at my local.

And of course, the obligitory concern about when or if the Oils will ever
come to Dublin.

Back to my metaphorical slumber.

tim