Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Next And Final Stop For This Tour -- Salt Lake City, Utah 07-17-2002

David A. Brass amt4all@yahoo.com
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 23:05:06 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1427463765-1026799506=:4833

I am back in San Diego, Calfornia awaiting the broadcast of the Late Late Show (does not take place here until 12:30 pacific time).  Luritja Way (performed twice, the first must have been a "soundcheck") was the only item from Midnight Oil, no other songs or any interviews, which is not much much promotion or exposure for the band.  100 people where actually allowed in for this recording session.

Tomorrow I leave California again, proceed back across the western desert and the Bonneville Salt Flats to Salt Lake City, Utah for the final show of this tour...a free show in an indoor theatre!!!  This will probably be another outstanding show.  I will then have 10 shows on MD to tree out...going to be some very busy times ahead!!!

David A. Brass (temp.)San Diego, California