Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] Sour grapes

Justin H justinh@jeack.com.au
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:48:25 -1000

On behalf of the members of the list that think as I do to these sorts of
posts from Bjorn, if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything
at all, so Bjorn "                       " :)

>>  Bjorn whined:
>
>> Wassamatta, having a bad day?
>
>Not the best day of my life...
>
>> So does that mean you'll spare us the incessant soccer discussions in
>> the future, or at least take it off list?
>
>Haha, I can almost guarantee there won't be any "incessant" soccer
discussions here, at least not from me, until the next World Cup (2006)! By
the way, we had our share of off-list WC discussions as well.

>But hey, don't you know that "Football [or any other sport you're obsessed
with] is not a matter of life and death, it's more important than that."
(unknown philosopher)