Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Sour grapes

Rhonda kayak@sympatico.ca
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 20:42:35 -0400

 Bjorn whined:

> Blah blah blah... I can't even bother to read through these postings
> (sorry).
> Ah well, maybe - or likely probably - it's because I'm just a poor
> European and therefore cannot relate to red dusty trails, corrugated
> roads, desert oaks and whatever you are winding about.

Wassamatta, having a bad day?

> Better stick to the MUSIC talk folks!

So does that mean you'll spare us the incessant soccer discussions in
the future, or at least take it off list?

> And yes, I *know* this is an absolutely unnecessesary, unmotivated
> post! But so are many others too, innit?

It's "conversation," which yes, can be unnecessary and unmotivated, but
sometimes idle chat is fun.  Often it's the side chatter & filler in a
post that gives the greatest insights into the lives and interests of
others in this forum.  People interest me.  But, to each his/her own.
If certain people's posts annoy you, use a message filter.

And have a nice weekend.  ;-)

Rhonda